|
Sunday, February 10, 2002
|
Man, one of the best weekends i've had in a long time! I got to spend alot of time with Emily and had a blast. We're gonna go see Death of a Salesman, featuring the Southwest Texas State Players in a couple weeks and then she got us tickets to go see Bob Dylan at the Erwin Center! Too cool, we'll get to see him before he croaks. That reminds me, I better catch up on his catalogue of songs to stay informed.
In other news, it took three of us to move The General's 32" TV up six flights of stairs. The General and I to pick it up and The Gimp to watch us with a cigarette in his mouth. We got a majority of his stuff there, and the delivery guys dropped off their dope new furniture. Also Dames has completed the purchase of his new home in a 'White Only' neighborhood.
Song of the Day:
1.) Eddie Vedder - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away. From the I AM SAM Soundtrack.
posted by HZA | 9:52 AM | email | archive
