Saturday, February 23, 2002
Messed up Television for Children! Ok, so I was up a little early and stumbled upon Oswald on Nick Jr.. First thing that came to my mind was a talking Sperm Whale, but he's just an Octupus...and a fact finding mission revealed that FRED SAVAGE of The Wonder Years fame (yeah Winnie...) is the voice of Oswald. Oh yeah, and the Milhouse connecton:



Emily and I went to watch The Death of a Salesmen performed by the Southwest Texas State Shakespeare Company. Le Artiste-en-Residente, Larry Hovis (aka Sgt. Andrew Carter of Hogan's Heroes) was the only highlight of the production. The added pyrotechnics also helped as did the CGI effects with that Gorilla Monkey Monster. The rest of the cast however, was quite wooden. I'm still waiting for a stage production of Tomb Raider.

Song of the Day:
1.) Counting Crows - Sweet Home Alabama (Live Cover).
posted by HZA | 12:14 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr