Tuesday, February 26, 2002
Whoa-boy, it's Peter Cetera. Spanning back to the original release date of The Karate Kid Part II (1986), Peter Cetera's "Glory of Love" is still the only song I ever payed to vote for in the MTV's Top 20. Recieving somewhere between 20-30 lashings with a PVC pipe, MTV really stuck it to our phone bill as I single handidly pushed Cetera into the MTV Video Countdown Stratosphere. Those were the days. After going through an intense 48 hours of downloading old Chicago tracks, I still believe he could of kicked Steve Perry's (of Journey fame) ass (Sorry General, you fanboy). You gotta watch the quite ones..

In other news, has anybody actually seen this movie? During a conversation with The General a few weeks ago, he mentioned this movie and said (from what I recall): "Yeah man, you always put your good porno tape in the sleeving for The Warriors. No chick would ever want to watch this flick!" So ladies beware! If your man be having a VHS copy of The Warriors in his video collection, take a good look inside, it ain't no story about 70's shirtless gang fighting--well it could be.

posted by HZA | 12:44 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr