|
Wednesday, February 20, 2002
|
Yo! Somebody's in my parking spot... First it was Cindy Davis who be creeping up in my parking spot, now it's one of the new guys in their black and white (don't ask) Mitsubishi Eclipse!! Now I have to park RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE ENTRY DOORS. The H.Dog isn't real keen on that. I mean, what if I have to "slip away" for a second? All eyes are on me. The new assistant to Mr. Le is a pretty cool guy, he's known my boss for years and was just recently laid off from Motorola. I will mold him into a dork such as myself, then my army of mongaloids will march to glory.
Song of the Day:
1.) Starsailor - Good Souls. Jeff Buckley returns from the dead! Not Really, but the lead singer of Starsailor is a huge Buckley fan and has a cover of 'Lover You Should of Come Over' on their new album.
posted by HZA | 10:04 AM | email | archive
