Thursday, March 28, 2002
Oh man, what a day. So I get pretty slammed here at work, doing the rounds, etc. etc. and accidently call Willy "Baby"...sheesh, my mind might be coming to a grinding halt. To top it all off, The General calls to heckle me about my Blade II / Chris Klein debacle. Oh well. I've been getting these spam emails from this guy, check it:
Hello how are you feeling today? Are you interested in joining a shopping club for free? A place where you can buy everything you need online, in the privacy of your own home! First of all this isn't spam, I am a real person trying to make money on the internet, while helping other people out. To see that I am real you can go to www.kingsaone.freeservers.com and see my biography. Second if you aren't interested just delete this message and that's the end of it, you are not on any list, and this is the only contact, unless you would like more information then send a reply to kingsaone@hotmail.com with the words MORE INFO typed in the subject line. Otherwise I hope you have a wonderful day. Thank You for your valuable time and consideration. Sincerely King Brown

Somebody tell this mutha to quit it?
posted by HZA | 4:10 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr