|
Friday, April 26, 2002
|
Picked up my new threads yesterday.. My new suit is dope. I was pressed to purchase a new suit after my old one was made into a Chinese Buffett by a gang of ravenous moths. When I went into the Hai-Cave to retrieve it the other week, it had slumped to the bottom of the closet. When I went to pick it up, I held up against the window where light filtered through all the holes those little bastards made. What a waste. It was cool though, the dude at the S&K hooked me up, but when he offered to adjust my coats waistline to "show off my figure", I knew I was into some hardcore action. Of COURSE Emily was giggling at me as she was slurping her 5 dollar smoothie. =P
Song of the Day:
1.) Star Sailor - Tie Up My Hands.
posted by HZA | 11:05 AM | email | archive
