|
Thursday, April 04, 2002
|
Yo, give me a hit of Benadryl. I went to go see my supplier, Rizzo, earlier today for a couple hits of Benadryl. He had called me up earlier today and said he had some "primo Columbian shit" that just came in from his source. He said the 'Dryl wasn't no more than two hours fresh from the smugglers ass and that it would be the best trip I ever had. He wasn't lying, that shit was so potent, packed with "Maximum Strength Antihistamine" for "Nasal Decongestant / Pain Reliever". So like, i've been zoned out staring at this computer monitor all morning man. It's been kinda giving me the cotton mouth and the munchies. I scarfed down an entire plate of Frito Chili Pie from Sonics, but dude, I can barely keep my eyes open.
I mean, i've tried some hard core stuff before, like Dimetapp and Sudafed. I remember the days during a Phish concert at South Park Meadows when we were doing all kinds of hits all day, like Bronchodilators, Anti-leukotrienes and Anti-inflamatory Agents. Whooboy, lemme tell ya, did my sinus drip sure did clear up quick!
Song of the Day:
1.) Wilco - Forget the Flowers.
posted by HZA | 2:07 PM | email | archive
