|
Tuesday, May 14, 2002
|
Being poor sucks. The hunt for the HDTV continues, but not for the forseeable future. Some people have made aquisations that I am only lusting for this piece of home entertainment as a form of competition with my friends. I don't think so, because as far back as I could remember, I wanted a big screen TV. It was up there with playing for the Major Leagues or even playing for Guns N' Roses. I've been thinking more and more of getting a new digital camera with, yes, an optical zoom. Just a little decent one to get me by, not that I even use the one I have right now to any extreme. By the way, I never really wanted to play for the Major's, but maybe the NBA. Mavericks...got their asses kicked. The Los Angeles / Sacramento series should be good. GO LAKERS and NETS in the championships!
posted by HZA | 1:09 PM | email | archive
