Wednesday, May 15, 2002
Dave, don't bring your B Game. Yeah, I heard you trash talking out on the courts, saying your shot be all gold and shit. Well, let today stand as a testimony, that you don't invite yourself into my house. Whatever that means. Just had a bangin' game of C-A-T (a variation of the game H-O-R-S-E) by the basketball goal near the facility. I give it up to Dave for sticking it through the beating, but in the end, everybody knows the H.Dog's shots fall like sweet, sweet rain. I admit, I was a little shaken up when I missed that 8 foot free throw, but like some of the all time best Point Guards out there: There ain't nothing better in the sky than a 3-pointer from my man, Hai. Tadow.

hahahah, just messin' around dog. My limericks could beat you!!
posted by HZA | 3:36 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr