Friday, May 10, 2002
How wonderful life is..that you're in the world. Yeah, saw Moulin Rouge last week, where my impression of it was somewhere between Poyfathers ("Man, that movie sucked!") to The General's ("Hey, I dug it."). I actually enjoyed the first half of it, which alot of people thought to be long and boring. It was the ending that didn't really do it for me. I know it was based on the Oprheus Myth, but I thought they could of had Satine go out with a bigger bang (yeah, i'm talking pyrotechnics!). Overall, the best movie Baz Luhrmann has so far made...which isn't saying alot.

Dude. I just Lysol'd the entire Men's bathroom here at work...alot of shady things been going on in there. For example, drops of water on the toilet seat with a wet plunger next to the toilet. A suspicious mind wants to know what the hell's been going on in here. All I know is that i'm eradicating any rogue germs that are loitering on that seat.

Song of the Day:
1.) Norah Jones - Don't Know Why. They've been playing this on KGSR lately, a great Jazzy song.
posted by HZA | 10:59 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr