Wednesday, May 29, 2002
NBA PLAYOFFS IS DOPE! Yo, word up. Man, Sacramento manages a squeeky victory over the sub-par Lakers last night. The last time I was this excited for any sporting event was when I fudged up that home run in dodgeball, way back in Middle School. If my memory recalls, I was about two feet tall and had as much fat content as Calista Flockhart. We were down two runs and my homer or even line drive could of won the game or led us into overtime. Stepping up the plate, bases loaded and some mongoloid kid at the pitcher's mound. Anyways, to make a short story even shorter, I kicked a fly ball that ended up as the third out. I led my Cinderella team back into the locker room, exhausted, defeated and with the knowledge that next season would be another long road.

I was traded to another team in the offseason, with my former teammates taking the championship the following year. I was unable to reproduce my stats from the 'magic' season, so I fell into a pit of dispair, minute maid juice boxes and comic book trading cards. I was finally honored at the blacktop when my P.E. jersey was hung in the rafters followed by a fifteen minute wedgie. They say athletes got it easy. A-pwah.

Song of the Day:
1.) Counting Crows - America Girls (Album Version). Ok, it's finally growing on me..

P.S.-I really did screw up a home run in dodgeball in Middle School.
posted by HZA | 9:33 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr