Sunday, May 05, 2002
A rap, rap tap tap. Well, it's been a long weekend of sorts. Yesterday, I woke up at around 7:30AM and sat on the computer finishing up some Photoshop stuff I've been working on. Then at around 8:00, there's a rappin' at my door. I look through the peep hole and I had to squint, because there was this scrawny ass white boy at my door. Let it be know, it was The Wally Champ aka Mike Todd approximately 12 hours earlier than he said he would be. That's cool, we rapped for a bit and then went to The General's and went to IHOP to grab some breakfast. Then we all went to go see Spider-Man!!! (**COOOOL MOVIE**) w/The Gimp, Carrozzi, P.Diddy and my sweet, sweet Emily.

After the movie, Emily had to attend the Rock Festival at her Church (hahah, just kidding) so the rest of us went over to NXNW to grab some drinks. Being kinetically charged from watching Toby Maguire parade through the silver-screen as everybody's friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, we decided to go The Dragon's Lair Comic Book shop to leech off some Free Comic Books. This wasn't before we all met up at The Draught House for even more pints.

I'm too tired to describe the rest of the night (cough, it involved X-BOX video games), but as we speak, we're clearing room next to the kitchen for the Wally Champ. Welcome back you hairy bastard!





posted by HZA | 3:17 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr