|
Friday, May 17, 2002
|
Ray Ray? Watched some quality television last night. Emily is watching this house for this lady, so I got a full dose of NBC's Thursday night lineup. The television show that I wish would be replaced by a slew of "who wants to marry a millionaire" type shows, Friends, was as usual, not funny at all. After that (it was like downing a cap full of Liquid Tylenol after a shot of Robotussin) was Will and Grace. Now, is it me or does this show also stink? What ever happened to the power lineup of Seinfeld...and just Seinfeld, because Frasier is also a mess. I'll admit that all three shows (Friends-Will and Grace-Frasier) have their moments, but no way in hell have the caliber of say, William Shatner's Tekwar. If you catch my drift. But baby, I had fun being a couch potato with you. =P
Oh yeah, the redeeming television entertainment of the night was: JERRY SPRINGER!! Now this is what I call TEE VEE. Last night's blockbuster was: CHEATERS ON A RAMPAGE. There was this stripper mom with 5 kids who "liked to get her freak on" but was telling her live-in boyfriend, Ray (or RAY-RAY), to get lost. Then her new man came out, but then she told her new man that she was ditching him for another woman! It's gotta be real, because nobody could make this up.
Anyway's, got two quality songs of the day for you.
1.) Weezer - Dope Nose. Off the new Maladroit album.
2.) Van Morrison - Down the Road. Off the new...Down the Road...album.
posted by HZA | 8:55 AM | email | archive
