Tuesday, May 21, 2002
Sacramento takes LA in Game 2. Looks like the Kings took big time advantage of ill-striken Kobe and Shaq's foul problems. I'm telling youse guys, this is gonna be a hell of a championship becuase now you actually have an Eastern Conference contenders in the Celtics or Nets (GO NETS!). Unless the three little ones actually send out assassins to take out Kobe/Shaq, nobody else stands a chance. In other news I'm starting to feel the Law of Diminishing Value. The General and I have had many a conversation on this peculiar law, and the best application that we can apply to prove it's existence in the physical universe is BOLOGNA.

1.) After many months of going without this relativaley cheap and bountiful deli meat, man goes to store and purchase an Oscar Meyer monster pack of it.
2.) Urge drives man to open pack and start making simple sandwiches consisting of said BOLOGNA, two slices of white bread and maybe mayo.
3.) "Oh man, this is soooo good. I've been missing out. I could eat this *EVERYDAY*." Man says to himself or loved one near by.
4.) Day two, after consuming roughly fifteen bologna sandwiches, man makes not to himself: "This stuff is gross. I can't eat another bite."

I feel the same way about Pastrami right now. After making those ruebans last night ("I can eat these everyday!") I made another sandwich last night (after the reubans) and then another one this morning (I got alot of Pastrami). I think if I eat another one i'm gonna puke. I'm still waiting on my co-Nobel prize for my help on this breakthru in micro-economics.

Song of the Day:
1.) Ian Moore - Paint me a Blue Sky. This is the live version that goes on for about...two hours or something.
posted by HZA | 9:29 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr