|
Friday, May 03, 2002
|
Welp. Finished The Gimp's page last night, took me less than an hour to get it all done. Check it out here. I watched a little E.R. last night and looks like Dr. Green is gone for good. For those of you who don't know, Dr. Green was the dad in Pet Cemetary II--it being the cinematic juggernaunt it was. Will and Grace...this show sucks man. I just can't get into it, and how about that moronic "let's have a baby" ending? But the highlight of the television night? JUST SHOOT ME! With Finch's band GRF Funk-Cart! The Air-Guitar band with Huey Lewis and C.C. Deville of POISON! hahahah man, that was some great stuff.
For those of you with lives and didn't notice, Say Anything came out on DVD finally. I went with the General (who is now a hobbling carcass of a man, due to a bone spur in his foot--from a turkey leg he ate! nah really..) the other day to Fry's and picked it up.
But me? I'm just talking idiot right now. We have a company picnic today that starts around 11:00am. This usually means a bunch of rednecks sitting around a cooler, Bud Lite in hand and talking about fishing takle--cool!
Song of the Day:
1.) Paul Westerberg - Waiting for Somebody. I think i already posted this song some time ago. oh well.
posted by HZA | 9:25 AM | email | archive
