Friday, June 07, 2002
Covet thy neighbor's wife! Was talking to The Gimp last night while he poured out his woes of finding a girlfriend. "Man, there just ain't no 24 yr. old women out there!". I guess the pool of 24 yr. old women went stagnant and I was completely oblivious to it. Here's a quick rundown of our conversation:

The Gimp: Man, she was totally cool too!
Me: But Shawn, she was married.
The Gimp: Yeah, but she was totally cool! and she liked me too!
Me: Yeah, but she was married.
The Gimp: Why's this always happen to me?
Me: Because...you're The Gimp.
The Gimp: ..because I'm the Gimp..

Nah, it didn't actually go down like that verbatim, but you get the idea. Thank the Lord that it's PHRIDAY!!!!!
posted by HZA | 1:04 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr