|
Wednesday, June 26, 2002
|
Liquidation! Well, the 3-2 Apartment craze in Austin hit an all time high, with absolutely nothing available. The only option next was to find a duplex/townhome around this area, but they all wanted a crazy $1000.00 deposit. Homey/Hai don't play that. So the next option was to sign a 6 month lease at our current place. No biggie, since they gave us a reduced rate. What's next? I gotta clean out my freaking closets and liquidate everything I don't want to keep.
I tried giving up my old clothes to Big Brothers/Big Sisters, but as usual, those fools NEVER pick it up. I guess they didn't want the "Las Cervezas Lowriders" T-Shirt the General gave me a couple years ago when he went to the Valley. Or all my prized Fat Albert shirts, pants and Mush-Mouth head gear. Or the Tommy Hillfiger stuff I was so keen on back in the day, but found out that Fubu was the new "thing". Or my old Fubu. Hahahahahaa.hahah...
posted by HZA | 11:10 AM | email | archive
