Thursday, June 13, 2002
Nice Guy article @ Capnasty. I think our friend Gimp should check out the article. I have more moving to do after work today. Slugging a dresser and bed up three flights of steps is my way of winding down after a hard days labour at the coal mines. I don't work at a Coal Mine, but boy if I did, I'd buy a big house where we both could live. Guess that song...yeah, thought you couldn't anyways.

Some updates from the pages of my meager life:
1.) Going to help Emily move into her new apartment.
2.) Might actually clean my bedroom/bathroom this weekend.
3.) Pile of laundry has become assertive: "CLEAN US." it demands.
4.) Prepping myself up to the day/date when my car is finally paid off (sometime early next year) and saving up cash for God knows whatever Consumer Electronics monstrosity I will want.
5.) Going back to school this Fall, taking a few courses and trying to talk Wally and The General to take some classes with me.
6.) Anticipating the magical age of 25 yrs. old, when the Insurance Companies deem me "awesome" for a discount on my premium. Can also purchase cigarettes and booze with much less hassle.

Peace out!
posted by HZA | 11:16 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr