Tuesday, June 11, 2002
Web-Comic Strip! Yeah, I finally got down and finished doing the lettering and final treatment of the PGBCO Web-Comic Wally and I have been working on. Check out the strip here!. I scripted about 6 series (as in 4-panel pages) so far, which I should of done a while ago while Wally was sitting idle. We're working out the frequency of the publishing, but so far it's gonna be a weekly strip. I've been tinkering around doing some kind of bizarre storyline with some fictional characters and maybe submitting it to the Modern Tales site. If you're not familiar with Modern Tales, it's a commune of Indie Comic publishers. They got some odd, some great, some extremely weird shit going on there.

Anyways, lemme know what you think of the comic, and give Wally compliments on his awesome cartooning.

Song of the Day:
1.) Deltron 3030 - Virus.
posted by HZA | 11:10 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr