|
Tuesday, July 09, 2002
|
All busy up in here. It's been a ass sweat filled day here at work! I've put so much effort up in this, that my head is spinning. But you know, when I see all the smiles on the children's faces, it makes it all worth while. Do I work with Kids? Heck no. Lemme explain: We design/build the test equipment that big semiconductor manufacturers like T.I. and Mot*rola use to test their microchips. These microchips in turn, are sold to other manufacturers that implement them in products ranging from Cell Phones to that adorably stupid robot dog, AIBO. So by the end of the day, when that bratty ass 12 year old with his new GSM Satellite LCD Phone is yakking away in the mall...I'd like to think that I had a little part in his spoiled life.
Sometimes..that's all that matters.
Song of the Day:
1.) Mathew Sweet - Sick of Myself.
posted by HZA | 2:35 PM | email | archive
