|
Sunday, July 07, 2002
|
Dude. Well, after a Fourth of July that insisted on a bottle of $6.99 Ron Rio Rum and Coke, I stumbled into work, have dazed and fazed. I felt like I was gonna puke every chance I got. Anyways, crashed out at home where the next day, I spent the entire morning/afternoon upgrading my boss's two computer systems at his home. Hauled ass back up to North Austin and had dinner with Emily's parents (awesome baked zuccinni) and then Emily had to house sit this dog pound. There was four dogs, all of which had some kind of freaked out medical condition and each required different needs. The bathroom to the bedroom she was going to sleep in had the door off it's hinges and the toilet tank was busted (constantly filling up).
Since she got scared of staying there alone, I stayed as long as possible before the dogs drove me nuts and the beautiful whisps of toilet water could no longer tame the beast within the H-Dog. I left pretty late, eyes bloodshot and covered in dog hair. Whoo man, at least I didn't have to sleep there! =P
Oh yeah, then went to a friend of a family's get together where I was the sudden center of attention when an indirect comment about Chinese were made, thus everybody thought that it would make me uncomfortable! Wait till they find out i'm really Mexican. Hahaha, just kidding, but it was pretty funny otherwise. Calling it a night. Peace.
posted by HZA | 9:10 PM | email | archive
