|
Monday, July 08, 2002
|
DVD's that I need. For all of you who's counting, my birthday and Christmas are right around the bend (see about 3 to 6 months). Here's a complete list of much needed DVD's:
1.) The Karate Kid 1 and Part 2. -
The movie that put Ralph Macchio in the Hollywood stratosphere. I'm serious. This one is up there with the Indiana Jones and Star Wars trilogy as the best stuff of the 80's. Forget Part 3 and The "New" Karate Kid. They both are of subpar quality.
2.) The Sopranos: Complete First Season -
The finest on-going television series that people can cuss in. Now, I KNOW people from New Jersey, but they aren't gangsters, but you know this gives them a little tear drop when they watch this. =P
3.) Grease, Widescreen Remastered Edition -
Just kidding. I don't want or need this one.
4.) The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings -
WHOOO! Need I say more?? ELF CHICKS!!!
5.) The Royal Tenenbaums -
The Best Gene Hackman movie since the last Gene Hackman movie. Brilliant.
6.) Amelie -
Great movie, unfortunately the French are in it.
7.) Playboy : The Women of Enron -
Scandalous...and Scantily Clad!
Get shopping people!
posted by HZA | 2:30 PM | email | archive
