|
Tuesday, July 02, 2002
|
Fourth of July! Fireworks galore this week. Why the hell does the 4th have to fall on a Thursday, then I have to get my ass back to work on Friday? It's completely cruel. I'm gonna be hanging out with Emily, maybe shoot off some black cats, a couple bottle rockets and a whole boatload of those sparklers. As long as there are some delicious deviled eggs...muahahahhaahahah!
Been working on the Comic Strip, where Wally did tomorrows installment all in Digital ink. Looks great and we're almost ready to finally close out the current story arc. I've written roughly 8 more installments, but of course, Wally has the tougher job of actually drawing it. If I was worth a damn, i'd do it myself, but there's no way in hell it'd look as good as the stuff he's doing.
For all you guys in Austin, you're pretty aware of the raining that's going down here. Well let me tell you: Traffic sucks! H-Dog over and out.
posted by HZA | 1:10 PM | email | archive
