|
Wednesday, July 24, 2002
|
More tweaking to be done, man! I found out how to do the Fine Green Convergence Grid on the new HDTV, but alas, the top right and left are still slightly distorted. I had to mess with the Vertical/Horizontal width and position to fix them.
In other news, was driving home yesterday, whizzed pass a UPS truck and there, sticking out the driver's side door was one big hairy leg. You know how you usually put your hand outside your car window to "Feel the awesome might of the breeze"? Well I guess the UPS man was doing the same thing, or trying to piss out of his truck. Also, I'd like to take a moment and thanks to all my friends for helping out with the hosting this month, including THE FEVER (aka my little brother who stole my nickname), who cut me a whopping 50 dollar bank note. I guess for your birthday, i'll let you wax my car...hhehehehehehe--MUTHA!
Song of the Day:
1.) Whiskeytown - Reason to Lie.
Quote of the Day:
"That TV..it's just BIG!" -Emily
posted by HZA | 12:41 AM | email | archive
