|
Thursday, August 22, 2002
|
Broken trunks and whatnot. I got duped. I was supposed to help fix Emily's so called "busted" trunk, only to find an XBOX sitting in there. What a scam! =P Just kidding--it freaking rocks! An early birthday present--but how do you outdo this one? I guess i'll have to get her TWO XBOX's! This being the first console video game system i've had since 93' (A Super-Nintendo), I got pretty excited. We swung by the Best Buy after a monstrous sushi meal and picked up the HD-A/V pack, swung by The Blockbuster to pick up Madden NFL 2003 and then went home to hook it all up. Unfortunately, there's no games out that take advantage of 720p/1080i resolutions, so Madden was only in 480p. Yeah, yeah, I know: "Oh Hai, cry me a fucking river!". Hahahah.. Looks awesome and thank you very much Ms. Triola! You're the best, and don't let anybody ever tell you otherwise, especially your enemies. You know they love you too. =P
posted by HZA | 9:49 AM | email | archive
