|
Tuesday, August 06, 2002
|
"Oh. I don't handle money." What do you get when you mix New Jersey and one Vietnamese? Tony Roma's Ribs on a Monday night! Went to eat dinner with the entire population of New Jersey last night (which included Emily's parents), but the guest of honor, Father Bill, made a no show. I didn't get a chance to taste any of Tony's Ribs, but from what I could tell, they were ribs. But man, did that French Onion Soup with the inch thick mozarella topping sure look good! Good times, good times.
Afterwards, we cruised to the Marble Slab cellulite house for a heaping of some Ice Cream. We had the Cheese Cake Ice Cream, which was basically a scoop of sweetened lard. Tasty, none the less. Oh yeah, the Heath topped ice cream cone was THE BOMB!
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings DVD comes out today, in all it's 3-hour glory. It'll be nice to relive the classic tale of Hobbits and Trolls any day of the week--doh! forgot, I live with two Hobbits and Trolls!
Song of the Day:
1.) Creedence Clearwater Revival - Have you ever seen the Rain?
posted by HZA | 11:23 AM | email | archive
