Monday, September 23, 2002
My Big Fat Greek Chick-Flick. Yeah, saw the new Indie hit My Big Fat Greek Wedding last night with Emily. How did the H-Dog get dragged into this one? Payback. After a slew of summer blockbusters, it was time to pay the piper and sludge it through an hour and a half of Lifetime Network caliber stuff. Now, the film wasn't that bad. The love story behind it seemed too much a diapause for the racial humor of the movie, which isn't a bad thing (it was it's best trait). Yet, I could see Emily's smug face snuggle down in her theater chair with that 'Now this is what I call a movie!' look.

Don't get me wrong, i'll be the first guy to admit that I've liked some girly films like Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones and the entire Die Hard Trilogy, but I think this one had a bit too much chicksapeel.

In other news, The Houston Texans are going to the playoffs with a 10-6 record in my Franchise Mode NFL 2K3, New Comic Strip Out, and Emily starts her new position. Good luck!

Song of the Day:
1.) Radiohead - I Might Be Wrong.
posted by HZA | 9:49 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr