Wednesday, October 02, 2002
ACL Festival Pics!

This girl ahead of us kept on showing her panties because she was wearing a skirt. Emily says: "Take a picture of her cooch!" OK! Get in the picture!



Some dudes ass. I didn't take the picture. Really.


This "totally hot asian man" that Emily saw walking the fairgrounds. I told her to quit staring so hard. Foolish girl.


My shoe and what looks like..a Heineken can..surely not mine.


The cutest, single leg, in the business. Tina Turner ain't got nothin' on that sultry, fleshy leg.


Ryan Adams playing his set. I don't know who's heads those are, but they fucking rock!


Ryan Adams what looks like...he's holding up a spoon, to everybody's dismay.


Night touches down on the ACL-Festival, rendering a beautiful, black picture.


The back of Sue's head was not at the ACL Festival, but at Reale's Pizza.

posted by HZA | 6:22 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr