Tuesday, October 08, 2002
Anaheim and Minnesota in the ALCS? Who would of believed it. I sure didn't last year when the Diamondbacks beat the Yankees. Oh well, looks like another World Series stunner on our hands.

In other news, I finally started off my NFL2K3 season for 2003. We ended the 2002-2003 season with a loss in the conference championships against Miami. Not bad for an expansion team (Texans). The General is rated a 99 Half-Back on my team and currently commands the largest salary--although the rest of the schleps I created (all my friends that is) gave me a hell of a time in the post-season negotiating contracts.

Forsooth, this is all geek talk here. I'm over and out.
posted by HZA | 1:00 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr