|
Sunday, October 13, 2002
|
I was there at the convening of Vatican III. Emily and I were invited to a Church Dinner Party/Kegger at her parents house last Saturday, where you'd think the theologian conversations on mind, body and soul would be of the most utmost importance. Instead, an odd detour on who touched Mr. Franks stick and the evil harbors of homo-sexuality were of topic.
I would expect this much from a frat hazing (which was the case of one of Mr. Frank's stories), but not from the pillars of the Leander community. Actually, it was pretty fun and the food was excellent. The highlight of the night was when the entire house chanted to Emily's dad to "CHUG!" his beer down. This, of course, was followed by the entire corus line of Garth Brooks "Friends in Low Places". hahahah..
Spoke to The Gimp today, where he was quite happy to tell us that him and his new girlfriend hope to be living together sometime in the near future. Good luck to him...now i'm going to sleep.
posted by HZA | 11:23 PM | email | archive
