Monday, October 14, 2002

Quite possibly, the best looking car ever made. I know there's some competition for the best looking car in the world, but let's get serious now. There's talk about the sleek, classic Italian lines from Modena or even the teutonic gate of those cars from Stuggart, but you really can't beat a bunch of sweaty Japanese drawing away on the Acura RSX.

I know, I know, there's always "It looks like a modern day Delorean!", but can a Delorean get the gas mileage an RSX can? Sure, it can't go "back to the future" or anything, but it has a 4 Yr./50,000 mile warranty. I'd like to see Doc and Marty Mcfly match that. But HZA, the 360 Modena packs nearly 400 Horsepower and 275 lbs. of torque..but hey, I can use regular unleaded. Looks like that chump with the Ferrari is out a few bucks at the Texaco! Suck on that!

Any water-cooled (or air, ha!) Porsche 911 Turbo owners out there? Hey, at least i'm not stigmatized by the "small penis" moniker. Instead, everytime an Acura RSX cruises by the Cheerleader Camp held down the street, the summary goes: "He is so sure of himself that he purchased a luxery Japanese sub-compact sports coupe with a good resale value that his penis must be in the 10+ Inches range."

It's hard to refute any of these facts ladies and gents. I'm not speaking the gospel here, i'm just reporting what's true. Of course, I might be wrong.

Song of the Day:
1.) Bad Finger - No Matter What.
posted by HZA | 11:40 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr