|
Tuesday, October 22, 2002
|
Taking it easy today. Took the day off from work to chill out and retrospect. I think i'll go pick up a copy of The Cable Guy--the movie i've been putting off buying for nearly three years. I hear E.T. came out today as well. I'll have to force Emily to watch it until she dries up from all the crying. Wha? Some more time on my hands? Heck, i'll make another stab at a championship run at SEGA NFL2K3. I lost to Tampa Bay in the big dance for my 2003-2004 season because my All-Star quarterback, HAI LE #13 was injured on the first play.
Emily has become quite the pimp on that Dance Dance Revolution game. "But, I can't dance anymore Emily, my legs are like Yoplait right now!" "Look bitch, get back on that little dance floor and DANCE!" "Seriously, I feel a bloodclot shimmying it's way up my spine....there's no more boogie in this booty." "Don't make me hit you. You better start shuffling or i'm gonna put this foot in your ass...proper!!"
So I dance.
Oh yes..what a day.
posted by HZA | 9:48 AM | email | archive
