|
Monday, November 11, 2002
|
I knew from childhood that I was blessed with a special gift. This is the remarkable story of how I was able to "cross over" into the great Heavenly unknown and talk to the dead souls of those departed. I have used my gifts countless times to help the living cope with their dead loved ones. My psychic powers are of equal opportunity. Regardless if it be the dead in Limbo, Hell or Heaven, I will talk to them. Later on, I developed the uncanny gift to speak to animals as well.
The first encounter with my amazing abilities was with a group of stoned friends. I talked to Joey's long deceased Great-Great-Grandfather (whom he had never met). I could sense Mr. Schlessinger directing me to tell Joey to never forget him, and that he loved him dearly. They were all shell shocked. This gift came to me amazingly, as I was just recently laid off from my Toll Booth Operator job.
Since then, I have been helping hundreds of people contact their relatives from beyond the grave. Sometimes, it's as simple as knowing that they still love you, or to make sure you made the MASTER-CARD payment. Either way, my clairavoyant gifts serve the greater good.
Last September, I was able to reunite Ricki Lake with her deceased Land Lord. Please see the following transcript:
HL: Hi Ricki. I can see you're distraught over the loss of your..hold on..it's coming to me...hold on...it's somebody you knew, right?
RL: Yes. That's amazing! It's my Land Lord. We were very close.
HL: Ok, lemme see...October...does October mean anything to you? A birthday? Halloween?
RL: Uhhh..yeah, he died in September, which is close to October.
HL: That's what he's telling me. Ok now...you have...a talk show?
RL: Oh my god. How did you know?
HL: Your Land Lord told me. Ok, I see a...a...state...I think it's a vacation...and the letter "B".
RL: He always liked going on vacations...and "B" was his favorite letter.
HL: Your Land Lord says you will need to see the Dentist within the next five years and that he loves you very much. It wasn't your fault. It wasn't your fault.
RL: (crys) Oh my God..thank you (sob) thank you...
posted by HZA | 5:34 PM | email | archive
