Monday, December 23, 2002
Blessed Holiday. The holidays are here! That's more sitting around on my ass for me! Anyways, saw The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers last saturday....I must say, it is everything a dork like me could wish for. I've heard alot of playa hatin' about the Ents--well shuttup, because that's how they're portrayed in the books. It's like saying Anne Frank was "too" Jewish. Sheesh. Anyways, i'll go into details on why it's a worthy sequel another time.

Yesterday MethodJoe, Wally Champ and I ate some Satay Thai food then swung by the Blockbuster. I went ahead and bought me some previously viewed DVD's because I'm getting frugal like that. Finally purchased Episode II (yeah, movie sucks but sure looks good on the TV), Panic Room and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. If anybody is also interested in purchasing the Panic Room DVD because it's usually on sale: Save your Money Man. Movie is horrible.

Keeping it on the D-Low. H.
posted by HZA | 3:50 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr