Thursday, December 12, 2002
Da wha? Yesterday was my little sister's birthday--happy birthday!!! She turns an astonishing 50 years old in dog years. I was fortunate enought to go to the MALL yesterday to check out the latest teen fashions. Boy am I behind. Who would of thought that Gerbaud was out of fashion...and where the hell are my hyper-color t-shirts?

Note to self, Hot spots to shop for teens: SEARS, JC PENNIES and THE FLANNEL T-SHIRT COMPANY. I also noticed plenty of kids bearinng their mid drifts..girls AND boys. Putting color in their hair is popular too, especially wacky colors like black and brown.

How does an unhip grandpa like myself adapt to these new fashion times?

Regardless, the H-Bomb noticed plenty chickas checking me out, probably wondering how my 401K is doing, no doubt.

Song of the Day:
1.) The Soundtrack of Our Lives - Instant Repeater 99'. Can't stop listening to this song..
posted by HZA | 8:27 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr