|
Wednesday, December 18, 2002
|
Stand before the Dark Eye of Mordor! Yo, The Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers is out NOW! What're you doing at your meaningless jobs when there's good cinema to be seen!? I hear there's some steamy scenes of the interacial kind. I'm talking Human and Elf action, so if that floats your boat, go for it. Sicko.
Gonna have to check this one out on Saturday however. Should be a HOOT. I don't want to spoil anything for you guys, but word on the street is that Steven Tyler of Aerosmith makes a cameo as Stygian Ghoul. Makes sense, since his daughter plays Arwen (Liv Tyler) in the movie. I'll let you guys spot it when it comes up (hint, he's next to the other 10,000 some odd ghouls).
Song of the Day:
1.) Pearl Jam - Love Boat Captain.
posted by HZA | 1:25 PM | email | archive
