Tuesday, January 07, 2003


Ladies...Ladies. Yes..that's right...HE'S BACK. For a one time Exclusive Engagement, you too can have a piece of the Wally Champ. What's so new with the 2003 Model Wally Champ?

- Cleans and Cooks (Whoa, that's a MEAN Mac n' Cheese!)
- Can bathe himself.
- Twice the Champ: He probably weighs more!
- Artistic Type looking for Same.
- Reads on a 12+ Grade Level.
- Sultan of Sultry.

So what are you waiting for? Call HZA today and make an appointment with the Gigalo from Colorado. This package includes:

- Ride to and from pre-arranged Date.
- Probably a Free Meal.
- Conversation.
- Lots of opinions.
- Everlasting Love.

This deal not available in Ken-tuck-ee.

Song of the Day:
1.) Royal Finger Bowl - A Month of Sundays. I bought this CD many moons ago and found it when I cleaned it out my old 100-Disc CD Player, which I sold to Wally's Dad.
posted by HZA | 5:38 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr