|
Wednesday, January 08, 2003
|
There's Stuart Little up in this. I was working yesterday when I saw out of the corner of my eye, a little dark grey thing scurrying into the dark room. It's the little mouse bastard that's been dropping his bombs all over the facility. The boss went out and got some mouse traps for a little ambush later on that day. We laced the things with the creamiest peanut butter man has made- Jiffy. There was no way that little hairy beast was going to leave his dumps in my office.
This morning we found 3 of the 4 mouse traps diffused. The peanut butter was completely gone and the trap hadn't even been sprung. Crafty little bugger. I'm pretty sure he had his other field mouse buddies come in and help with the operation. I've been pushing the project along by extending our budget and purchasing those badass mouse traps with the sticky pads, but the paperwork is still in the sign off loop.
If that fails, the next step is to set fire to the building. Drastic situations call for drastic measures.
posted by HZA | 9:19 AM | email | archive
