Friday, January 24, 2003
WhiteSnake, Dokken and Scorpions at the Frank Erwin Center. Man, what I wouldn't pay to go see this lineup. All those classic 80's Hair Rock on one single stage. Back in the day, it would be nearly 80 bucks just to see one of these bands. Now you can see thrice the INSANE GUITAR POWER for probably less than 20 bucks. Inflation my ass, the dollar goes further now than it ever did.

What I wouldn't give to see David Coverdale belt out "Here I go Again" and rock out with the Scorpions to "Winds of Change". I feel something in my bones..something is stirring, it must be the return of the 80's POWER BALLAD. I'll end this blog with one of the best lines ever written for the cinema, Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure:

"Four Scores and Seven Years ago, our forefathers said, PARTY ON DUDES!" - Abraham Lincoln.

Have a good weekend everyone and Happy B-Day to my little neice!
posted by HZA | 3:51 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr