|
Wednesday, February 19, 2003
|
Reality TV. I don't usually watch that much Reality Television, but I watched most of the Joe Millionaire Saga. I haven't caught any of the new American Idol, but I hear the 'Best of the Worst' is on tonight and that's all I want to see. Here's a rundown of the other Reality TV shows on:
1.) The Bachelorette - Don't know what the hell is going on, but somebody please get married.
2.) The Osbournes - I liked the first season because it was about OZZY. I can't stand anymore Jack or that chubby girl. Whatever her name is.
3.) The Real World (Las Vegas) - Kind of like the Chicao Real World: A bunch of pussies complaining to each other, crying over how the other pissed them off and then sleeping with each other. Wimps.
4.) The Surreal Lfie - Haven't watched one episode, but those shots of Corey Feldman crying are spectacular.
5.) The Celebrity Mole - I thought Kathy Griffith was Carrot Top and stopped watching way before the finale.
6.) Survivor XXIXIXXV - They should have a Survivor : San Marcos, TX.
7.) Elimidate - Not really a reality tv, but probably the best show on past 11:00. YOU MUST WATCH.
posted by HZA | 3:52 PM | email | archive
