Monday, March 03, 2003
I got me some kind of thrashed last Saturday.. Emily's Special Forces Kin came rolling into town and decided to paint it with beer and a dose of wacky dancing. We went down to the Saxon Pub to stand around in the saloon while her sister repeatidly bombarded us with shots and beer. Afterwards we ended up at Oilcan Harry's. Emily had to put up a good fight just to keep those guys off me, but I guess it was my fault for wearing nothing but riding chaps and a shirt with "Insert Here" written on it. Ho hum. I'm not one to complain, but damn, it wasn't about until 4:00AM did I get home to crash. I'm getting older, so my bed time passed over by about 8 hours or something.

The next morning I didn't have my morning Musilex, Coffee and Sunday Morning edition of CNN's Moneytime with Mike Reiner until about noon.

P.S.-Just kidding about the Riding Chaps and T-Shirt. They were rawhides and a see-thru plastic shirt...muahahhaha...

Song of the Day:
1.) Jesse Malin - Queen of the Underworld.
posted by HZA | 9:35 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr