Tuesday, March 11, 2003
Junk Mail Blues. Since I am the defacto Dictator of my own domain (coughPGBCOdotcomcough), I am assaulted with emails from all over the world EVERY DAY. Yes, it is true. I've got diamond barons requesting my aid in laundering millions of dollars out of Africa, people making promises to increase the size of my libido and of course people emailing me about the thousands of dollars i've won.

I am a very rich man, on paper and in person.

Did you also know that I could get an online degree in any discipline I chose? How about a swanky new DirectTV system for only 1 cent? Hot 1 on 1 Asian Action? You betcha. With all these offers coming through my inbox, I could live like a king for the rest of my life. Alas, I am a simpleton and as such, desire simple things..like Inkjet refills at 75% off.

Ok, enough of that. Spam mail sucks and you know it. Try dealing with 2,000 plus spam email a week because people put their email addresses in guestbooks and "Win a Plasma TV/XBOX/PS2" form mails. Luckily my Domain Hosting has some creative ways of dealing with Junk Mail. Bah.

On a side note, last night we heard what sounded like somebody running on the roof of our house. All three of us went outside to see what the ruckus was, only to find nothing. Theories were thrown around like, a branch fell from a tree, Spring Heeled Jack or maybe the Damned Living Undead Zombie Corpses crawling around in the attic.

Later on that night, I was in my bedroom when I heard the same noise again. Wally decided to make a run to his car (no shitting you, when we were outside our front door, once he got pass the porch overhang, he bolted to his car) and got his flashlight. We shot it up on the roof and saw nothing. We investigated in the backyard and again, didn't see anything. I told him if he ever saw the movie "Signs" and he said "No". So I told him about that one scene where the Alien is standing on top of the building starring at Mel Gibson. "Don't tell me anymore or you'll freak me out." he said. So I kept on telling him more until he walked off into the house. I think he called me an asshole.
posted by HZA | 11:09 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr