|
Friday, March 14, 2003
|
My Big Fat Greek Electric Utility Bill. Man, was I in for a shock yesterday to find my Utility bill to be 340 bucks...The first thing that came to my mind was Wally's vibrating massage chair sucking up all that current because I KNOW he chills out in that chair for hours at a time. We checked the meter with everything turned off in the house and that little dial was still spinning furiously. Flipped the outside breakers and it's back down to a normal rate...until that damn vibrating chair get's some action.
Puppy Update - The thing pisses everywhere but where you want it to. If he wasn't so damn cute, I'd go ahead and buy diapers for it. The other scheme i'm concocting is to put mousetraps everywhere but the designated pissing area. Might prove to be a little distracting for Emily and Amy, but they can live with the pain. Twas all for puppy love.
Song of the Day:
1.) Afghan Whigs - Something Hot.
posted by HZA | 11:26 AM | email | archive
