Friday, March 28, 2003
Time to start a band. Hey, why not? I'm semi-young, can't play an instrument, can't sing...but that never stopped Lisa Marie Presley. If I did have a band, we would be the hardest rocking outfit in the Coffee Shop circuit. Imagine it, a Faces-Meets-Allman Brothers-Meets-Stones-Meets-ABBA-Meets-Iron-Maiden band bellowing out Blues Rock with a sultry sound..at your Starbucks.

We'd have pyrotechnics...oh no, we can't have that. Guitars, Keytaurs, Hammond B-3's, a kick-ass drum kit and thrash metal triangles. I've been developing my stage persona over the last couple days and practicing in front of my bathroom mirror. It's a Mick Jagger/Roger Daltrey combination, but i'll play a guitar too. Lead Guitar in fact.

Here's some possible names for my *new* band:

1.) Crosby On the Lam
2.) FarrisSpotting
3.) Steel Dragon Revue
4.) Hai's Dixie Trabadours
5.) The Baulmers
6.) The F-16A Fighting Falcons
7.) Rocks Harder than U
8.) Tonights Entertainment Provided By
9.) ..and you will know us by the trail of bills.
10.) The Beetles
11.) EMF
12.) Double Double Toil and Trouble

I'll keep you guys posted on how the band goes. I'm currently looking for a Rhythm Guitarist, Drums/Percussion, Bassist and Keyboardist. All must be classically trained, good hygene and above all: Know How to Rock the Block!
posted by HZA | 2:34 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr