|
Monday, April 14, 2003
|
Another week in the grind. Last Friday, Emily and I made a midnight cannonball run to San Antonio to participate in what appeared to be a Mitsubishi Eclipse commercial. You know the one, where that crazy white girl is dancing to that techno music. Well, we went to visit her brother and half brother at a house party that was manned by a DJ playing that house/jungle trite.
We left soon after we found out that we couldn't do the Robot. Not to mention my advanced form of SARS/Ebola was in full effect. The Halls of medicine were closed for maintanence.
File under thanks: Dave hooked me up with a Bank in Arkansas that has a low fixed 5.5% APR on credit lines and low annual fee. A brotha like me gots to be lookin' out fo his. A Jewish buddy of his got him in on it. Hey, I don't make these things up.
More evidence that i'm turning into my older brother: I sat there this weekend thinking about purchasing a Digital SLR Camera from Nikon or Canon in the near future. It's one of those semi-professional digital cameras that accept Film SLR Lenses and basically can do everything, including nuke your Budget Gourmet dinners. But then it donned on me when I looked at the stack of $8.50 T-Shirts at Old Navy and then walked away without buying anything--I'm just getting too damn cheap for my own good.
Oy vey.
posted by HZA | 5:35 PM | email | archive
