Tuesday, April 01, 2003
Big Updates! Yeah, that's right, i'm still alive. Well, this weekend after mulling about getting a new Digital Camera that i'll probably forget to use in a few months, I decided to take the plunge. One of the main reasons, without a doubt, is to take adorable, cute pictures of mysel--er, the puppy. Unfortunately, all the photos of the puppy are currently on Emily's computer and all I have is the one below. (click on the thumbnail for thunderous chunk of picture flying at your face--you have been warned).


Photos brought to you by this guy.



This is Franky. Immortalized in that one webpage "he" did. Don't listen to him, I designed the whole thing.

This is Emily. She likes to pose wherever, whenever and especially near doorways.

The Hallway to the new place. Everything in this house is brand new when it was built in the 70's.

The Players Ball. This is where me and all my homies kick it. On that couch.

The entertainment system. We watch all kinds of stuff on this bad boy. Like stuff in the 600+ channel range.

Seriously, this is one messed up living room. Whoever lived here before decided to paint that "Sky-Window" above the fireplace. Sometimes I forget it's fake and spit out it.

The Living Room. This is where the shit goes down. Food that is.

The Kitchen. Man, to think, there's a mouse bastard running around in there..

I don't know how this Mexican got on my camera, but i'm sure glad he's been downloaded off. His name is David, which is short for Dave.

This is the White Guy I work for. Yes, he normally looks like this every moment of his life.

I live in this squalor. I was messing around with the manual controls of the new camera to get that "No Flash No Not Knowing What The Hell I'm doing" effect.

Another shot of the corner of my bedroom, because you really wanted to know.

posted by HZA | 12:32 AM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr