|
Thursday, April 03, 2003
|
SARS. Damn, there goes my trip to Vietnam. If you haven't heard about this new epidemic, you're either living in a hole or Leander. The deadly, contagious desease that's spreading amongst my kin like free Pokemon and Rice is hitting every facet of the news media. We even got a memo from our Company President stating that anybody going to the Eastern Pacific Rim is to take an additional 10 days off when returning to make sure they don't have SARS.
I think the most effective way of preventing the spread of SARS is to hit it right at the source. Asians love the following things and I think we should ban exporting/importing them:
1.) Photography/Video Equipment
2.) Hondas/Toyotas/Nissans
3.) Karaoke Machines
4.) Dance Dance Revolutions Arcade Machines
5.) Polo Shirts
6.) Rice Cookers
7.) Calculus
That is all.
Song of the Day:
1.) Melissa Ethridge and the Red Rocker - Honky Tonk Woman. This is pretty damn funny. Mr 'I can't Drive 55' and the 'Mother of David Crosby's Kid' do a live cover of a Stones Classic.
posted by HZA | 9:03 AM | email | archive
