Sunday, May 11, 2003


All that Bling-Bling craziness. Friday Night I asked Emily's father for his permission to marry his daughter. After being grilled for what seemed like an hour, I started feeling like I was talking to a College Counseler. After all was said and done, I got the go ahead with the project.

Lives change, people grow and suddenly the love you have for her is indescribable. It's tough, making things in your life work. When she's there to stand beside you, the walls become bricks and all the world is smaller than it was the morning before. At the end of the day, to have Emily with me is a sense of calm and warmth.

Besides, I can't help but look forward to having clean underwear everyday, right?

Am I happy? More than words can say.

Song for you: The Charlatans UK - Impossible.
posted by HZA | 11:10 PM | email | archive

> PHOTOS/FLICKR
> MYSPACE
> FACEBOOK
> TWITTER
> CONTACT
> ABOUT
> ARCHIVE

Haifidelity. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr