|
Monday, May 19, 2003
|
My own WB Show. Man, you see those WB Show commericals? Pretty lame. I was thinking about doing a pilot for them starring me, called Goodwood. In the show, I play a down and out Doctor who relocates to a small town with his family of 10 children. The drama begins when all 10 children question the main characters choice of relocation as well as his rocky divorce with their mother. The drama escalates as every women in town are attracted to him, including the local gay guy. They battle it all out in mud pit during the season finale.
The show will tackle tough social issues that are relevant today. A pivotal episode (108) begins when PLO Terrorists destroy the feed store, which divides the town in half.
I'm still working out the bugs.
posted by HZA | 3:07 PM | email | archive
