|
Wednesday, May 21, 2003
|
What part of "give me alot of hot sauce" do you not understand? I've been hitting the T-Bell the last couple of days and sometimes I don't think they understand me when I ask them that question. A LOT of hot sauce isn't five packets, nor is it that mild stuff. Don't make me look like an idiot when I request: "Can I have more than that?" while you look back at me with that droll, impatiant look.
I understand you just served fifteen morons before me. I also sympathize with you when you have to keep hearing "no, that's soft tacos" from tone deaf customers, but please don't take your frugal transgressions out on me. When I ask for alot of Hot Sauce, i'm talking in the 15-20 range. Maybe it would help if you use the little containers your upscale competition at Taco Cabana is using. Pass it on to the suits.
Well, anyways, are you hooked on Harry Potter mania as much as I am? I hear his new book is coming out and lemme tell ya, I can't wait to read the first book! It's going to be exciting to find out what happens to Harry when he's in the Matrix.
Song of the Day:
1.) R. Kelly - Ignition Remix. I swear, this is the funniest song i've ever heard. Beep beep.
posted by HZA | 11:16 PM | email | archive
